Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A jealous man murdered his brother because the offerings of his brother were more pleasing in the eyes of the LORD. What is the name of the murder victim? (Genesis 4:8)
2. What's the name of the woman who was documented as being sexually defiled in the Bible? (Genesis 30:21)
3. Who was sold into slavery by his brothers when he was a teenager and then later falsely accused of attempted rape?
4. Who lost the blessing from his father when he was outmaneuvered by his brother and his mother? (Genesis 27)
5. What loyal soldier was murdered by the man who committed adultery with his wife while he was away at war? (2 Samuel 11:3)
6. What man was murdered simply because a king wanted his vineyard? (1 Kings 21:1)
7. Who was in the cross hairs of King Saul for a number of years? (1 Samuel 18:6-9)
8. What man was beheaded simply because he infuriated the vindictive wife of a leader?
9. What worker in the early church received 195 lashes when he was whipped five times, was severely beaten with rods three times and stoned once? (2 Corinthians 11:22-33)
10. When it comes to being victimized, Christians are convinced no one can come even close to what Christ had to endure as He was mocked, humiliated, beaten, scourged and brutally crucified, taking on the sins of the world. This even though Hebrews 4:15 says He was without sin. However, Christ triumphantly rose from the dead three days later as per the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. According to the Gospels, how many people did Christ raise from the dead?
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.