Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which woman died during giving birth to her second child, Benjamin?
2. Which man, before he died, made arrangements to have his bones carried up out of Egypt and buried in the Promised Land?
3. Which man was the first king of Israel and ended up committing suicide?
4. Which man had beautiful long hair that led to his death when his hair got caught in a tree branch while riding on a donkey? (The donkey kept traveling forward and, when he was left suspended, Joab plunged three javelins into his heart.)
5. Which woman painted her face and was thrown from a balcony where she was trampled to death by horses?
6. Which man was walking along with his friend when suddenly he was taken up by a chariot of fire?
7. Which man was the first martyr of the early church, with New Testament Scripture stating he was stoned to death?
8. Which man was a member of the Twelve Disciples and after betraying Jesus, committed suicide?
9. Which man was a member of the Twelve Disciples and was the first to die for his belief in a resurrected Jesus Christ? (According to Scripture, he was beheaded.)
10. Which young man fell asleep in a third floor window and tumbled to his death when the apostle Paul preached on and on?
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.