Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to I Kings 21 (KJV), how did Jezebel succumb to her death?
2. While aiming to kill as many Philistines as he could in Judges 16 (KJV), did Samson also kill himself when he knocked down a building that housed over three thousand Philistines?
3. According to 2 Samuel 11 (KJV), Uriah died while in the front lines during battle. Who issued the orders for Uriah to be moved to the front lines of the battlefield?
4. In Esther 7 (KJV), Haman was hanged on the gallows he had constructed in order to kill what man?
5. It wasn't bad enough that Joshua had Achan and his family stoned to death. What was done to their bodies after they were stoned, according to Joshua 7 (KJV)?
6. Saul committed suicide, according to I Chronicles 10 (KJV).
7. Moments before Ananias collapsed and died in Acts 5 (KJV), what man of God chastised him for keeping money back from property that he sold?
8. Absalom was stabbed to death, according to 2 Samuel 15 (KJV), but why was it so easy to kill him?
9. Who did King Herod have beheaded at his stepdaughter's request in Mark 6 (KJV)?
10. According to Judges 8 (KJV), how did Gideon die?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.