Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2 Samuel 3, why did David's nephew, Joab, kill Saul's uncle, Abner?
2. How did David have Bathsheba's husband, Uriah, killed in 2 Samuel 11?
3. The first murder in the Bible was fratricide. Abel killed Cain out of jealousy.
4. Who killed King Saul in I Samuel 31?
5. How many stones, in I Samuel 17, did David use to kill the giant, Goliath?
6. With what object did Jael kill Sisera in Judges 4?
7. Who asked her stepfather for John the Baptist's head as a gift in Matthew 14?
8. While Job was away, what natural disaster killed his children in Job 1?
9. What object did Ehud use to kill Eglon in Judges 3?
10. David's son, Absalom, committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree.
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.