Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What woman "painted her face" just prior to her death, according to the King James Version of 2 Kings 9:30?
2. How did the apostle John die?
3. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross when he was crucified, but how do they believe that this relates to the life that he lived?
4. Absalom, the son of King David, died a dreadful death. This type of death is spoken of in Deuteronomy 21:22-23. How did he die?
5. Adam, the first man, lived a long time, yet God had stated that if he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, that he would surely die.
(Genesis 2:16-17). While Adam may have died spiritually right then, his physical death came later. According to Genesis 5:5, how old was Adam when his body died?
6. King Saul, Israel's first king, died a rather ignoble death. In what manner did he die?
7. Moses led the Israelite people out of Egyptian captivity, wandered through the wilderness with them for forty years, and served as a liaison between them and God, (Yahweh)- yet he died, just before reaching the Promised Land.
Why was he not allowed to lead the people into the land that God had reserved for them, and who buried him, according to Numbers 20:7-12 and Deuteronomy 34:5-8?
8. Most Christians and Bible readers know that the apostle Paul was imprisoned frequently and for long periods of time, either placed under house-arrest or behind actual prison walls, but...how did he die?
9. When King David, the second king of Israel was dying, who tried to take over the throne?
10. A woman in the New Testament known as Dorcas, who was also called Tabitha, died. What happened next?
Source: Author logcrawler
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.