Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Revelation 13 describes a beast that rose up out of the sea. What does a beast represent in Bible prophecy?
2. John the Revelator said there appeared in heaven another wonder, a woman clothed with the sun (Rev.12:1). What does a woman represent in prophecy?
3. In Revelation 20:2 we are told that an angel came down from heaven having the key of the bottomless pit and he took hold of the serpent... Whatever could the term "serpent" signify?
4. To feel the wind blowing is not an unusual occurrence but what do winds symbolize in Revelation 7:1?
5. Take a look at those white robes worn by some choir members. Ah...but what do white robes symbolize in Revelation?
6. Agriculture in Revelation? What agricultural tool did the Son of Man have in his hand in Revelation 14:14 and what did it represent?
7. Why am I smelling perfume in Revelation? Oh! It's actually incense. Is it true that incense is just a perfume worn by biblical women?
8. In Scriptures doors are seen opening and shutting but what does the word 'door' symbolize in Revelation?
9. Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are. Do stars represent wealth in Revelation?
10. Brain Twisted! Let's make this easy... What does ''man child' represent in Revelation?
Source: Author Verne47
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.