Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This simple man is the patron saint of animals.
2. St. Joan of Arc is the patron saint of France, but what men and women also regard her as a patron saint?
3. Dogs might be man's best friend, but our four-legged buddies also have a patron saint. Who is he?
4. It probably can't hurt for college students, especially those getting ready for postgraduate exams, to say a quick prayer to this Italian patron of test takers.
5. This former Roman tax collector became the patron saint of tax collectors after his canonization.
6. St. Guy of Anderlecht is the patron of what four-legged animals?
7. Our Lady of Guadalupe, patron of Mexico, first appeared in what year?
8. Who was the first pope as recognized by Roman Catholics?
9. This patron saint of athletes is usually depicted shot through with several arrows.
10. How is St. Christopher most commonly depicted?
Source: Author scottheld
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.