Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Ephesians chapter six, what does Paul tell Christians they need to wear, as a whole?
2. In the beginning, was the separation between light and dark the first thing that God was said to have created?
3. He was one of the scouts sent by Moses to survey Canaan.
4. Who was the only female judge named in the Old Testament?
5. He was a Priest of Israel for forty years, and he raised up and trained Samuel.
6. In 1 Corinthians 13:13 (NIV), Paul says that three things will endure: faith, hope, and love. Which does he say is the greatest of these?
7. Ruth is not listed in Jesus' genealogy.
8. Which of these women gave birth to Ishmael?
9. God never refers to himself as "I AM".
10. Who was David's best friend?
11. With what did Judas betray Jesus?
12. In the book of Revelation, Jesus is called both a lion and a lamb.
13. Which of these was the first to be martyred for the Christian faith?
14. Jesus told of the rich, young ruler to his disciples that it was harder for a rich person to enter heaven than for a camel to go through what?
15. What was the name of the daughter-in-law who didn't stay with Naomi?
16. This person was swept away by the Spirit of the Lord after baptizing the Ethiopian eunuch.
17. The Queen of Sheba scoffed at God even after hearing the wisdom of Solomon.
18. This woman is listed in Hebrews 11 for her faith.
19. The wise men followed this to find the young Jesus.
20. Is the capitalized word in this quote correct? "I am the way, the TEACHER, and the life."
21. Because of his adultery with Bathsheba, David had her husband killed. What was the name of her husband?
22. In the parable of the vine and the branches, who is the gardener?
23. In Revelation 14:10, what was used to symbolize God's wrath and judgement?
24. Did Esther become the wife of King Xerxes, who was also called Ahaseurus?
25. Who was the father of John the Baptist?
Source: Author laughinggirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.