Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the man who caught his hair in an oak tree?
2. Who was Ruth's second husband?
3. Cornelius was a centurion who believed in Jesus.
4. What was the name of the woman who betrayed Samson?
5. Who was the priest who took care of Samuel when he was a boy?
6. What was the name of the man Paul was brought before in Caesarea after being arrested?
7. What was the name of the angel whom Daniel saw in his vision?
8. Which woman gave her son to the Lord after she prayed for him to be born?
9. What was the surname of the man who betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver?
10. Who was sold into slavery by his brothers?
11. Saul was Jonathan's father, but what was the name of Saul's father?
12. What was the name of Mary and Martha's brother?
13. Which disciple also went by the name Levi?
14. What man died after refusing to give David and his men provisions?
15. What was the name of Philemon's slave who was saved by Paul while they were in prison?
16. Which one of Jesus' disciples denied Him three times?
17. Whom did Paul referred to as his brother?
18. Who was the name of the woman who hid Israel's spies?
19. Which of these was one of Noah's sons?
20. Who was the young man who journeyed with Paul as his friend?
21. What was the name of the man David had killed so he could have his wife for himself?
22. What was the name of the woman that Esther replaced?
23. According to Revelation, what color horse does Faithful and True ride on?
24. Young maidens showed Saul where he could find Samuel so that he could be anointed.
25. What was the name of the short tax collector who had dinner with Jesus after He saw this man in a tree?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.