Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The letter 'A'. In what city that begins with the letter 'A' was Paul when he noted there was a statue to an unknown god? (Acts 17:16-34)
2. The letter 'B'. A tireless worker in the early church who labored along side Paul was from Cyprus and was originally known as Joses (in the NKJV) before he earned the nickname Son of Encouragement. What name is the worker better known as? (Acts 4:36)
3. The letter 'C' is for 'Corinth' and the two books of 'Corinthians', both written by Paul. In 1 Corinthians what chapter is known as the Love Chapter?
4. The letter 'D'. According to Acts 19:23-41, a silversmith whose occupation was to make silver shrines dedicated to the goddess Artemis (Diana in the NIV) incited a mob against the apostle Paul. What was the silversmith's name?
5. The letter 'E'. What was the name of the sleepy young man who tumbled out a window when Paul preached on and on and on? (Acts 20:7-12)
6. The letter 'F'. What was the name of the Roman governor of Judea who kept Paul imprisoned in Caesarea for two years simply because he "wanted to do the Jews a favor"? (Acts 24:27)
7. The letter 'G' is for 'Galatians', a book in the New Testament written by Paul. Where was Galatia?
8. The letter 'H'. In Romans 16, Paul pays tribute to a number of workers in the early church with three of the workers having names that start with the letter 'H'. The workers are Herodion, Hermas and Hermes.
9. The letter 'I' is for 'Inhumane'. According to 2 Corinthians 11:22-33, Paul suffered inhumane treatment as he fearlessly preached the Gospel of a resurrected Jesus Christ. According to Scripture, how many times was Paul lashed, how many times was he beaten with rods and how many times was he stoned?
10. The letter 'J' is for 'Jesus'. When Paul had his encounter with Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus, what did his traveling companions see? (Acts 9:7)
11. The letter 'K' is for 'Kiss'. Four different times in his letters, Paul urges Christians to greet each other with a holy kiss.
12. The letter 'L'. According to Colossians 4:14, who did Paul call the "beloved physician"?
13. The letter 'M'. In the middle of the night, the apostle Paul had a vision of a man "pleading" with him to "come over to help us". According to Acts 16:6-10, where was the man based?
14. The letter 'N' is for 'Necks'. What's the name of the woman in the early church who, with her husband, "risked their necks" for Paul? (Romans 16:3-5)
15. The letter 'O' is for 'Out of the Ordinary'. What's the out-of-ordinary way Paul made his escape from Damascus, as reported in Acts 9:25?
16. The letter 'P' is for 'Preaching'. As stated in Question 5, Paul preached on and on in Troas when a young man fell asleep and tumbled out a third floor window. Approximately how long did Paul preach in total that evening? (Acts 20:7-12)
17. The letter 'Q' is for 'Queen'. After surviving a shipwreck, Scripture tells of Paul healing the father of the queen of Malta. (Acts 28:1-10)
18. The letter 'R' is for 'Rejoice'. A famous passage by Paul in the NKJV states: "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!" In what book in the New Testament do you find this passage?
19. The letter 'S' is for 'Shipwrecks'. According to 2 Corinthians 11:25, Paul knew all about being involved in a shipwreck. According to the verse, how many shipwrecks did he survive?
20. The letter 'T' is for 'Tentmaker'. Acts 18:1-3 tells of Paul working as a tentmaker in Corinth alongside another worker in the early church. Who was the worker who also made tents?
21. The letter 'U'. Who was Urbanus?
22. The letter 'V' is for 'Viper'. According to Acts 28:3 Paul was bitten by a viper after surviving a shipwreck. After the viper bit him, what happened?
23. The letter 'W' is for 'Wife'. The question is this, was Paul married?
24. The letters 'X' and 'Y' are for 'Young'. Who was the young worker in the early church who Paul affectionately referred to as his son? (1 Corinthians 4:17)
25. The letter 'Z' is for 'Zion'. In two different passages, Paul makes reference to Zion, quoting Old Testament Scripture. In what book do you find the two references to Zion?
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.