Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the first word of I Corinthians in the King James Version?
2. What is the problem with Corinth, according to chapter 5?
3. According to I Corinthians 8:9, what should people try not to be toward a weaker Christian?
4. What kind of crown does Paul say the people who live for Christ will gain?
5. According to I Corinthians 10:13, God will not allow people to be tempted more than what?
6. How many bodies does the Church have, according to chapter 12?
7. Chapter 13 is known as the love chapter, but what is the word used in the King James Version for "love"?
8. Why does Paul not place a lot of importance on the gift of tongues?
9. How does Paul describe himself in chapter 15?
10. How long does Paul say he'll "tarry at Ephesus"?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.