Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name given to Jesus in the Qur'an?
2. Which of the following is not used to refer to Jesus in Islamic tradition?
3. Which of the following is Jesus said to have done in the Qur'an?
4. In the Qur'an, Jesus is said to have breathed life into clay birds. Where is this tradition found in Christian literature?
5. In the Qur'an, Jesus says that God should severely punish his disciples for perverting his message and saying that he taught that he was divine.
6. In Muslim eschatology, which role will Jesus not play in the end times?
7. In al-Zuhd, Jesus says, "O Disciples, which of you can build a house on the waves of the sea?" What metaphor similar to "waves of the sea" does Jesus use in the Gospel of Matthew?
8. In the Hadith, Muhammad sees Jesus in a dream. How does Muhammad describe Jesus?
9. What did Jesus come to do, according to the Qur'an?
10. In Islamic tradition, how many prophets were there between Jesus and Muhammad?
11. In the Gospel of John, Jesus prevents people from stoning a woman taken in adultery. A version of this story appears in al-Zuhd. How does it differ?
12. According to the Qur'an, where did Mary give birth to Jesus?
13. Which of the following is not a generally accepted Muslim view of Jesus?
14. In Hannad ibn al-Sariyy's Kitab al-Zuhd, when Jesus is raised to heaven, what's one of the things he leaves behind?
15. The Qur'an teaches that Mary was a virgin and therefore Jesus was begotten of or sired by God.
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.