Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When Moses was born, in Egypt, the Pharaoh had demanded that all newborn sons of Hebrews were to be killed. When Moses was three months old and could no longer be hidden, Moses' mother saved Moses from this terrible fate by:
2. When Moses grew up he was out shepherding a flock of sheep when God appeared to him. How did God appear to him?
3. God told Moses to free the people of Israel and to take them to their promised land. When Moses first went to the Pharaoh, what was one of the things he did to prove he was the messenger of God?
4. When the Pharaoh refused Moses, God sent the first plague. What was it?
5. When this didn't work, God sent a second plague. What was it?
6. The Pharaoh decided he was sick of God's plagues so he decided to let the Israelites go into the wilderness for three days, for the sacrifice.
However the Pharaoh changed his mind and refused to let the people go.
God sent a third plague. What was it this time, according to the New International Version?
7. When the Pharaoh still refused to listen God sent a fourth plague. According to the New International Version, what was it?
8. The Pharaoh agreed to let this Israelites go again, but then once the plague was gone he changed his mind again. God sent a fifth plague.
What was it this time?
9. The stubborn Pharaoh would still not let the Israelites go, so God sent a sixth plague. What was it?
10. The Pharaoh would still not let them go so God sent a seventh plague. What was it this time?
11. The Pharaoh gave in, but he decided that only the men could go, not the women and children. God was not happy, so he sent an eighth plague. What was it?
12. Once Moses has asked God to take away the locusts, the Pharaoh changed his mind yet again. So God sent a ninth plague. What was it?
13. The Pharaoh weakened again and when God relieved the plague the Pharaoh told them they could go.
However Moses wanted to take all of the Israelites' livestock with them. The Pharaoh became angry and refused Moses again, telling him never to appear before him again. Moses agreed to this.
What was the final plague that God sent to Egypt?
14. Moses and the Israelites escaped from the Egyptians by parting a sea. What was this sea called?
15. The story of Moses was written in one of the first books of the Old Testament, called Exodus. The Bible is split up into sections, that include a number of books. What section is Exodus and thus the story of Moses in?
Source: Author Mianabelle
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.