Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How old was Moses when his mother put him in the Nile to be found by Pharaoh's daughter?
2. Only three days after they witnessed God's power in delivering them from Pharaoh, the children of Israel murmured against Moses because they had no drinkable water. What was the place named? (Hint: The name comes from the same root word as the name Naomi gave herself after her husband and sons died.)
3. Moses was heavily burdened by the enormous task of mediating the disputes between the children of Israel. Who advised Moses to delegate authority on lesser matters to handpicked men of integrity?
4. In Exodus chapter 24, God appeared to more people than just Moses after the people accepted His covenant. What material did the King James Bible describe as being under God's feet?
5. God gave Moses specific instructions as to the construction of the ark of the covenant. What specific wood was it to be made of, according to the King James Bible?
6. In Exodus chapter 34, God renewed his covenant with His people. He instructed them to destroy the pagan altars and to drive out the inhabitants of the land. In verse 17, what other specific warning did God give the people?
7. Because he murdered an Egyptian, Moses fled Egypt and spent the next forty years in what land?
8. In Exodus 16, the Lord began to provide food for the Israelites which became their diet for the next forty years. God provided quail for meat, and manna for bread. What quantity of manna were the Israelites to collect the day before the sabbath so that they would not have to work and violate the sabbath?
9. How long did it take the Israelites to arrive at Mount Sinai after they left Egypt?
10. In all the instructions given to Moses for the construction of the tabernacle, God was explicit in his instruction. A golden candlestick was to be prepared to stand in the sanctuary of the tabernacle. How many branches was the candlestick (or lampstand) to have?
Source: Author dean521
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.