Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Some people in the Bible definitely got around a bit. Which of these is NOT a method of travel found in the Bible?
2. Jesus has lots of different names in the Bible. Which of these is NOT in the Good News Translation?
3. There are lots of reasons to celebrate and some of them are even in the Bible. But which of these do Jews and/or Christians NOT actually celebrate in the big book?
4. The Bible is full of royalty, but which of these men was NOT a king?
5. There weren't quite as many queens named in the Bible, but fortunately there were enough to create a question on them! Which of these women was NOT a biblical royal?
6. The Bible is littered with Biblical prophets, but which of these names is NOT one of them?
7. Quite a few Biblical characters had their names changed. Which of these pairs is INCORRECT?
8. It's not news that people need to eat, but which of these scrumptious delicacies would you NOT find in the Bible?
9. Jacob had many children - at least 13 in fact! But which of these is NOT one of those named in the Bible?
10. The Bible is full of words. Over 700,000 of them in fact (thanks to Funtrivia's Q&A section). But not every word is in there. Which of these four did the writers neglect to include in the Good News Translation - or any other translation in fact?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.