Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The sun is rising, which means its time for a certain group of people to pray. Which religious body of people are called to prayer from the top of a minaret?
2. The Jews were saved - it's time to celebrate! Which of these festivals is celebrated in Judaism?
3. You must cover your hair and take your shoes off to enter here. Who would gather to worship at a Gurdwara?
4. Saul travelled far and wide. Which holy book contains the story of Saul's journey on the road to Damascus?
5. Some religions are ancient; some are relatively new. Some are in between. Which religion has its roots in 16th century Punjab?
6. A rite of passage marks the end of one era in a person's life and the start of a new one. Which of these rites of passage is practised in Mormonism?
7. Most 21st century religions have at least one written text that forms the basis of its beliefs and practices. Which religious text was originally written in Arabic?
8. His aim was to reach Enlightenment. Which religion was based on the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama?
9. Some religions teach that one god or power has multiple aspects that are manifested in different ways. In which religion is Shiva the destroyer of the universe?
10. Sometimes religious beliefs affect the food and drink a person consumes. Which religion advocates complete vegetarianism?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.