Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This number is both a Fibonacci number and a perfect cube. It is also the value of the number of vertices of any regular hexahedron.
2. This Fibonacci number is the only prime that can be expressed as the sum of two consecutive prime numbers. This number is also the value of the length of the hypotenuse of the smallest possible right triangle with integer sides.
3. This number is the smallest composite number. Any integer that is a multiple of this number can be expressed as a difference of two square numbers.
4. This square number is an exponential factorial. Any number whose repeated digital sum equals this number is divisible by this number.
5. This number, with a value identical to its square, square root, cube, and cube root, is the multiplicative identity of real numbers.
6. This happy prime number is also the number of mathematical problems that are included in the Millennium Prize Problems.
7. This composite number is the smallest perfect number. It is also the only number that can be expressed as the sum and the product of three consecutive positive integers.
8. This number is the used as the base of the commonly-used decimal numeral system. It is also the sum of the first four factorials.
9. This prime number is used as a rough estimate of two famous mathematical constants - pi and Euler's number.
10. This prime number is associated with the mathematical concept of parity. The square root of this number is irrational.
Source: Author Matthew_07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.