Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the number called located on the bottom part of a fraction?
2. What is 15% of $200?
3. Which of the following terms would you more likely come across while studying Trigonometry?
4. Parallel lines ...
5. Whose formula for triangles says that the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides?
6. Finish this sequence by writing in the next appropriate word ... triangle, quadrilateral, pentagon, __________ ?
7. The circumference of a circle can also be called the _________
8. Solving the quadratic equation (x+1)(x-1)=0 will give you an answer of:
9. What will applying the formula: 'Multiplying the base and the height and then dividing by two' give you an answer for?
10. Which area of Mathematics deals with protractors, segments, circumferences and sectors?
Source: Author LMN
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.