Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the cold current that runs in the ocean off the coast of Peru?
2. Which of these countries does not border Peru?
3. What mountain range runs through Peru?
4. What is the major language spoken in Peru?
5. This city was built on the site of the ancient Incan capital.
6. The arid coastal plain of Peru is a continuation of the coastal desert of Chile. What is the name of this desert?
7. What type of vegetation covers the north-east of Peru?
8. What city in Peru is surrounded by three volcanoes?
9. There are outlines of huge animals and birds found in the southern desert area of Peru. These are known as the ----- Lines or Pampa?
10. If you have answered the first nine questions correctly the initial letters will spell the name of the highest mountain in Peru.
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.