Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first Mughal Emperor Babur's tomb is located in which world capital?
2. Which city is the capital of the country that is the second largest producer of cocoa in the world?
3. The second Prime Minister of India passed away in which capital city?
4. What capital is home to Turtle Tower?
5. The winners of the FIFA World Cup 2010 were from which capital city?
6. Which capital city held the first Modern (Summer) Olympics?
7. In 2010, what was the capital city of the country with the world's second highest population?
8. What is the capital city of the country that is home to Aleppo International Stadium?
9. What is the capital city of the country that was home to the Mongol Civilization?
10. Arrange the first letters of the answers from questions one through nine, and find the world capital. The correct answer is a CITY. (Hint: Mt. Everest)
Source: Author cricketers
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.