Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where in the UK is Pembroke?
2. John Balliol was a royal monarch.
3. What does Trinity House control?
4. Which town's Roman name was Lindum?
5. In which English county is Christchurch?
6. Jimmy Somerville was lead singer in Bronski Beat and which other band?
7. In an historic building, what is an oriel?
8. Which medieval saint was Abbess of Whitby?
9. Which comedian appears on 'Have I Got News for You' and used to host 'Room 101'?
10. Which English city links all the previous questions and answers in this quiz?
Source: Author bridget3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.