Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Film: At one point in their film careers, both Tom Cruise and Richard Gere have been, or have trained to become, pilots for which branch of the US Armed Forces?
2. TV: My favourite TV detective, Columbo - famous for continually asking "just one more thing" of his prime suspect - is always seen wearing which item of clothing?
3. World records: A gentleman called Didi Senft from Kolpin, Germany, set a sporting world record for building (and racing) a vehicle which was 7.8 m (25' 7") long and 3.7 m (12' 2") high. What type of vehicle did he build?
4. Cars: Bridgestone, Dunlop, Firestone and Goodyear are all famous names connected with which feature of your car?
5. Music: Complete the following lyrics from "Alone" by Heart: "I hear the ticking of the clock / I'm lying here the room's pitch dark / I wonder where you are tonight / No answer on the __________ ."
6. Sports: Which one of these sports represents a letter in the international military phonetic alphabet (where words are used instead of individual letters in radio communication)?
7. Science: Which of the following drugs can be used to treat anthrax infection?
8. Food and drink: Which spirit is the common ingredient in the following cocktails: "Manhattan", "Rusty Nail", "New Yorker", and "Blood and Sand"?
9. Musical theatre: Which musical features the songs "Before the Parade Passes By" and "Just Leave Everything to Me"?
10. Geography: Okay, you should now have nine answers. Which country is the common bond that links them all?
Source: Author joanna241
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.