Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which actress, who died young, is known for singing "Happy Birthday" to an American president, as well as for her movie roles?
2. Known for performing without safety equipment, which family of aerialists lost their patriarch to a fall during a stunt in Puerto Rico in 1978?
3. What clean, renewable power source sometimes requires disruption of existing habitations and monuments due to the need for the building of dams and other items necessary for the generation of the power?
4. What word describes a hot tub or a 1949 film noir starring Gene Tierney?
5. Which of the following would you most associate with a farrier?
6. What word describes Gene Kelly in Paris, a plan hotel guests can choose and the league in which the designated hitter began to be used in the 1970s?
7. What tradition may stem from being abducted with a blanket over one's head?
8. What was the married name of the sculptor born Anna Maria (Marie) Grosholz, in 1761 in Strasbourg, France?
9. What type of establishment was the target of "Ocean's 11" in both 1960 and 2001?
10. The answers to these nine questions should make you think of a place of particular natural beauty, which is the common bond. Where is that?
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.