Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Kiss and _____?
2. Guangzhou, China, is also known as ________?
3. Which supermodel appeared both in the TV series "Spin City" and in 2001's movie "Zoolander"?
4. Which 1993 movie stars Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette?
5. Which of these is a famous Jazz tune by Charlie Parker?
6. What is the title of Manfred Mann's Earth Band's 1978 Album with the man in the yellow jacket taking off from an runway with his arms stretched out?
7. Which 2000 film starring Johnny Depp played in France?
8. When Wallace talked to Gromit about Stilton and Wensleydale in Aardman's delightful animated short "A Grand Day Out", what did he refer to?
9. In his 1995 movie, what did Hugh Grant turn a Welsh Hill into?
10. What do all the answers have in common?
Source: Author WordUP60
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.