Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which composer is best known for ragtime music?
2. Who was the third president of the United States?
3. What do the letters CBS stand for in the name of the American television and radio network?
4. Beirut is the capital of what Middle Eastern country?
5. Which Band is most famous for its recording of "For What It's Worth"?
6. Which W.C. Handy composition has been recorded by Bessie Smith, Louis Armstrong, Rudy Vallee, the Mills Brothers, and Stevie Wonder among others?
7. Which General was Carthage's greatest hero?
8. Who invented both an early submarine and the first steamship?
9. What state does the Wizard of Oz's Dorothy Gale hail from?
10. What is the common bond?
Source: Author kctiger18
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.