Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following actresses starred in "Beaches" and "Hannah and Her Sisters"?
2. What historical event took place on November 19, 1863?
3. Billy Joel's "The Nylon Curtain" was released in 1982. Which song is from that album?
4. Which of the following Great Lakes is the smallest in volume?
5. What's the name of the sport utility vehicle made by Jeep?
6. Who starred in "Zulu Dawn", "Birdman of Alcatraz" and "From Here To Eternity"?
7. Which of the following were popular in silent film slapstick comedies from 1912 to 1917?
8. Which Bruce Springsteen song won four Grammy awards in 1994?
9. Which movie stars Bill Murray as a weatherman, with co-stars Andie MacDowell and Chris Elliot?
10. What is the common bond shared by the nine previous answers?
Source: Author patchouli
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.