Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the patron Saint of England?
2. London was believed to have been founded in 43 AD by this famous empire.
3. Which famous part of London was heavily bombed during World War II, and gives its name to a famous soap opera?
4. One terminus for this train is St Pancras International station.
5. Which suburb of London gave its name to a famous film starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant?
6. Located in the south west section of London, what suburb gives its name to a famous tennis tournament?
7. Which borough of London is home to two famous prisons - Holloway and Pentonville?
8. Home to a famous market, as well as the Royal Opera House, this section of London is very popular with tourists.
9. This palace is widely associated with King Henry VIII, home to a maze and an annual flower show.
10. Using the first letter of the previous nine questions, spell out the name of a borough of London that is home to the Royal Observatory, the Maritime College, and the Cutty Sark tea clipper. It is also the birthplace of the King Henry VIII and Elizabeth I.
Source: Author Tan72
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.