Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of my favorite movies has some characters named Jasmine and Genie. But what is the boy's name that really likes Jasmine? His name starts with the letter A.
2. This girl is so pretty. She has long blonde hair and wears a blue dress with a white apron over it. She follows a white rabbit that is "late for an important date." What is this girl's name that starts with the letter A?
3. This beautiful girl is part fish and part human. Her father loves her very much and did not want her to leave her family nest. But she met Eric and wanted to spend her life with him. Who is this beautiful Disney mermaid?
4. When you go to Disneyland or Disney World you can walk around with this book with empty pages. You go up to the characters and have them write their names in this book. What kind of book is this that starts with the letter A?
5. Our last question for the letter A is a part of Disneyland. You can find these rides in this area: Indiana Jones Adventure, Tarzan's Treehouse, the Jungle Cruise and the Enchanted Tiki Room. What area are you in?
6. The character was in at least two movies with Woody. This toy is owned by a little boy named Andy also. He's known for calling help from Star Command too. What male toy character is this?
7. This animal was born in the forest. He loved his mother and father. He made some friends along the way. Some of his friends were Thumper and Flower. Do you know the name of this deer?
8. In the movie "Beauty and the Beast" the characters are welcoming Belle to the castle. They offer her goodies and treats and sing this song as well. Do you know the name of the song? The first word starts with B.
9. There is the really cool roller coaster ride in Disney World and Disneyland. It's a train ride that goes really, really fast. It's not a small roller coaster either. Do you know the name of this ride?
10. This is your last question for the letter B. Are you having fun yet? Have you ever seen "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"? Well my favorite dwarf's name starts with the letter B. Do you know who my favorite dwarf is?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ILuv2Teach
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.