Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When you go to Disney World or Disneyland you're almost guaranteed to run into the tall funny looking guy. He's funny and has big shoes. He even laughs like this, "a hew a hew a hew." Do you know the name of this funny looking character?
2. This character is probably one of the meanest of the seven dwarfs. He's always trying to be mean and nasty. But I really think he can be a nice guy if he wants. Do you know which dwarf I'm talking about?
3. When you take a ride in the Haunted House Ride you can see 999 of these floating around. Do you know what this word is that starts with the letter G?
4. This is one of the craziest roller coasters in Toon Town. It has all these weird sounds and just goes a little crazy. Can you name this silly roller coaster?
5. What is the name of the man that wanted a real boy. He was thankful for the wooden little boy that he had, but he was even happier when the wooden boy came to be a real boy. What is the father's name?
6. In Disney World you can see many first men here, including George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Richard Nixon and even George W. Bush. Do you know this show that I'm thinking of? We're on the letter H now.
7. Eddie Murphy gets to visit this spooky house with his family in this 2003 Disney movie. What movie is this?
8. This is probably one of my best attractions in Epcot. You just sit back, put your 3D glasses on and relax and watch this movie. There are a few mice running around. You also get zapped with a shrinking machine, but it's okay. You get to get blown up again. What show is this?
9. What do the seven dwarfs sing as they go along to work?
10. Here's the last question for the letter H now. This movie teams up a man that rings the bells and a gypsy, dancing woman. Do you know the name of this famous movie set in Paris?
Source: Author Linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ILuv2Teach
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.