Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Oh my little Jessica, I didn't do it, I really didn't. I just love my little Jessica Rabbit, let me count the ways..." Do you know which character is crazy about Jessica?
2. You can find Prince John, Friar Tuck and Sheriff of Nottingham in this animated movie. Which movie is this that starts with the letter R?
3. "All aboard!" Let's hop aboard and chug a chug all the way around the park. You can hop on right at the entrance of Disney World and get off at Toontown. You can even take this ride to Frontierland. Do you know what attraction this is?
4. This is by far my favorite ride at Hollywood Studios in Disney World. You get your own backstage pass to listen to some Aerosmith music. What ride is this?
5. Hello Bernard, my name is Miss Bianca. I am a little mouse and I want to have a little adventure today. In our first movie we rescued a little girl. But do you know the name of our first movie together?
6. There are a few rides that have been designed because of a movie, or vice versa. "The Pirates of the Caribbean" ride was before the movie. "The Haunted House" ride was before the movie. But do you know which ride was based on the movie "Song of the South"?
7. Jim Varney voiced this character in the movie "Toy Story". He was the character that knew Woody was right, from the very beginning. He never doubted him at all. Do you know the name of this "lengthy" character?
8. If you stop by MGM Studios in Disney World you can find this "space" ride. If you happen to be in Tomorrowland in Disneyland, you'll also find this "space" ride. Do you know the name of this ride, R2D2?
9. Years ago you could go from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland in one slow moving ride across the skies. Do you remember the name of this ride that was closed in 1999?
10. I love Disney World and Disneyland so much. I'm a new pin trader and I love trading pins with the cast members. I usually buy a Goofy hat or a Mickey Mouse hat while I'm at Disney too. Last time I was there I went shopping at the big emporium at Downtown Disney. It seems like I do a lot of shopping, doesn't it? But you always want to bring these home with you for the memories. What word am I thinking of?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.