Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Arrr, mates, this movie features Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Orlando played the character of Will Turner, while Johnny played Captain Jack Sparrow. Do you know what movie this is that starts with the letter P?
2. "Think of a wonderful thought." If you do think of this thought, "you can fly, you can fly." Do you know what movie you can hear this song in?
3. In Epcot in Disney World you can walk to the back of the park and see many different countries. Sometimes when you go to different countries you need to get special papers called visas. But in Epcot you can purchase this book and get a stamp in it from each country that you visit. Do you know what this book is called? I'll give you a hint, it starts with the letter P.
4. When you go to Disney World you can walk around Pleasure Island or Downtown Disney. There is this restaurant that has all different memorabilia from celebrities and movies. You can even see Forrest Gump's boat, Jenny, there too. What is the name of this restaurant?
5. I'm simply exhausted. It seems like I've walked hundreds of miles and ridden many different rides. It's time to sit back and watch the floats go by. I can see Mickey, Minnie and a dozen of other characters here too. What am I watching?
6. This young boy was made of wood. He lived with a man named Geppetto and they had a fish and a cat. Do you know this little boy's name?
7. Mel Gibson gave us the voice of John Smith in this Disney movie about a Native American girl and an English soldier. What movie is this?
8. A gentleman by the name of Sterling Holloway did a lot of voices for Disney movies. He even voiced a bear. Can you guess which bear he voiced from my list of answers?
9. This Queen was not very nice. She was so mean, when people were playing croquet she yelled, "off with their heads!" This happened in the movie "Alice in Wonderland" but do you know what the evil Queen's name was?
10. I ring the bells in Paris. I'm not a very handsome man. I have a big hump on my back. Do you know my name? It starts with the letter Q.
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.