Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My name is Ariel; I'm half human, half fish. There is this guy that I really like, his name is Eric. You can watch Sebastian, Flounder and me in my movie. Do you know the name of my first movie?
2. When you go to Disneyland, you will see so many rides. You will want to run right up to them and hop on. But sometimes there are a few people in front of you. You don't want to cut in front of them - that wouldn't be very nice. You should just stand in this and wait your turn. What is this word that starts with L that I'm thinking of?
3. You just got off the teacup ride and you try to find your mom. She must have moved, you can't find her anywhere. You start running around and going crazy. The tears are streaming down your face. You don't know what to do. Where should you go?
4. Can you remember the name of the movie with the romantic spaghetti scene with the two dogs eating? What is the name of this movie that starts with L?
5. In this movie you see a character by the name of Rafiki hold up a lion cub. This tale is the life circle of Simba. What outstanding movie is this?
6. You can see my boyfriend Mickey Mouse all over in Disney World and in Disneyland too. You can see him in the shows, you can see him in movies and you can even see him during some rides. You know my boyfriend, but do you know who I am? By the way, my first and last name, both start with the letter M.
7. I want to ride that ride that goes round and round. You sit in a cup and spin the wheel in the middle to go faster and faster. Oh, is that Alice in Wonderland I see, YES, with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Quick, let's go get her autograph. What is this ride that I'm on?
8. You can see Miss Piggy, Kermit the frog and all the other characters from Jim Henson at this show. Do you know the name of this show that is playing at MGM Studios in Florida?
9. Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke teamed up in this musical movie where you can see penguins dancing with Dick Van Dyke. You can jump into a picture and become part of the scene. You can even hear the song "Feed the Birds" towards the end of this movie. What is the name of this movie?
10. You can find me in the movie "Toy Story". I usually pop my eyes out and put them in my ears. Sometimes I call myself Picasso. I was lucky enough to get a Mrs. too. But whatever you do, don't call me a French fry. Who am I?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.