Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you go to Paris, France, you can see this really tall structure. The wrought iron tower is named after a gentleman that built it. His first name is Alexandre-Gustave. Do you know the name of this tower that starts with the letter E?
2. This parade has been keeping people "lit" up for many years. They can only have this parade at night time so you can get the full effects of this parade. Can you name this parade for me?
3. Hi, I'm a friend of Winnie the Pooh. I'm a donkey. I'm a little slow and I talk very slow too. I'm more of a relaxed character. I have a tail, but they had to pin it on me, or else I would forget it. Do you know who I am?
4. You can visit this area when you go to Disney World. You can either ride Test Track or launch into space in Mission Space. You could visit different countries like Mexico, France, England and Canada too. What park is this?
5. My last question on the letter E is a lady's name. She danced in the movie "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". She also made friends with Quasimodo. Do you know this lady's name?
6. If you want to visit Disney World, you will have to visit this state. Do you know what state Disney World is in? Remember, we're on letter F now.
7. Let's go to Mickey's MGM Studios today. We're going to see the Indiana Jones show and maybe take the Tower of Terror ride. But wait, I'm hungry I want to eat at that restaurant that looks like our house, in the kitchen. The waiters and waitresses aren't very nice there though. They make you clean your plate and eat all your vegetables. Do you know the name of this restaurant?
8. Let's see, "bibbity bobbity boo" put it together and what do you have? This nice lady with a magic wand that can make all your dreams come true. Who is this lady in the movie "Cinderella"?
9. In this land you can find so many fun rides. You can fly through the sky in Peter Pan's Flight. You can see all the dolls from around the world in It's a Small World. You can even take a ride on the Merry Go Round. Do you know what land this is in Disney?
10. This is a very special Disney movie. Two animals, Copper and Todd have a great friendship. Unfortunately they don't realize that they are meant to be enemies in the future. Do you know the name of this movie?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.