Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You are first approached by a mysterious composite number who wears a pink panther costume. This romantic lady tells you that she is a multiple of 11. She also tells you that she is the sum of the first four factorials. (Given that the first factorial is 1!) Which number is she?
2. You meet with a slim lady who dressed up like a carrot. She tells you that she is a one-digit number. Interestingly, she reveals that she is written in the same way in both binary and decimal numeral systems. Furthermore, she is the multiplicative identity. After all, she is not that lonesome. What number is this lady?
3. You see another number is dancing happily on the stage. She is wearing a colorful rainbow suit. You are informed that she is a prime number. She is a good friend with the number 111 because she is written as 111 in the binary numeral system. Now, can you tell me which one-digit number is this lady?
4. You meet with another number. This time, this number is wearing a vampire costume. He is a palindromic number. He is left alone by all other numbers because they think that he is demonic. However, what the other numbers do not know about him is that he is the 36th triangular number! Which number is this gentleman?
5. A lady in a shining gold costume seems to be complaining almost everything about the party. She says that the lighting is not bright enough and the food is not delicious. Well, you cannot blame her. After all, she is one of those perfect numbers! You know that the number 6 is the smallest perfect number. However, this lady is a two-digit number. To help you out, she only likes February. What number is she?
6. It is always nice to meet a friend from a foreign country. You can't help noticing an old man who is eating his bowl of rice with chopsticks. He is from China. In China, he is considered to be a lucky number. He is also one of those Fibonacci numbers. Moreover, he is an even number. Some people say that he is actually number 0 in disguise because he is wearing a belt, but he explains that he is really not number 0. What number is he?
7. You find a loner in the party. He is wearing an outfit of an Easter Bunny with a basket of eggs in his hand. He seems to be very sad and sobbing in the corner. You approach him to find out the reason. Well, he says that he is caught in the middle, because he is neither positive nor negative. What number would he be?
8. On the way to the toilet, you meet another guy. He seems to be pretty upset. He says that everyone is staying away from him as far as possible, but he does not know the reason. Maybe you can help him. He describes himself as a 2-digit odd number. He is also a prime number. He also informs you that he appears on a famous painting of Leonardo da Vinci, The Last Supper. You notice that he is wearing a calender outfit with the word "Friday" on it. Maybe that's the reason everyone is so scared to be with him. Now, have you figured out what number is he?
9. In another corner, the crowd is getting excited because the most beautiful number competition will begin soon. However, they need a judge. A gentleman comes to the front and says he will judge the competition since he is a square number. Well, he will judge the competition fair and square. His costume is of the letter "C". He is the smallest 3-digit square number. What number is he?
10. The party is about to end. A man comes and greets you. You see his hand is holding a trident and you know he dresses up as Poseidon. He introduces himself as number 3. He seems to be very nice and polite. You two shake hands and you introduce yourself as the smallest number with exactly 7 divisors. You are also a square number and a cube number. Number 3 looks confused and cannot figure out what number you are. You give him another clue. You are a number between 50 and 100. Now, which number am I?
Source: Author Matthew_07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.