Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mercury's atomic symbol is:
2. At ordinary room temperatures, mercury exists in this form.
3. From the 16th century until 2000 much of the world's mercury was produced from the Almaden mine located in which European country?
4. Mercury is in this classification of elements.
5. What are alloys of mercury and other metals called?
Source: Author TonyTheDad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.