Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. By what name is sulfur referred to in the book of Genesis in the King James version of the Bible.
2. What color is powdered sulfur?
3. How many of the natural isotopes of sulfur are radioactive?
4. Which of these is true about the substance polymeric sulfur nitride?
5. Hydrogen sulfide fumes smell like a rotten version of which of these?
Source: Author TonyTheDad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.