Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The only planet that has a day longer than its year is ...
2. The naturalist responsible for the theory of evolution by natural selection is which one of the following?
3. The North Star is which one of the following?
4. All land-dwelling living things need which of the following as the initial source of energy for fuel?
5. Which one of the following is a nocturnal animal?
6. A honey bee getting nectar or pollen from a flower is an example of which type of association?
7. The standard unit of measurement used for measuring force is which of the following?
8. Which of the following is the hottest planet?
9. What is the name of the igneous rock that is light enough to float?
10. Who was the first American to orbit the earth?
Source: Author SKR
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.