Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these planets contains the Great Red Spot?
2. What was the first country to ban scientific testing on great apes?
3. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is made up primarily of what type of garbage?
4. What Nobel prize winning physicist was known as "The Great Explainer?"
5. The "Great Debate" between Heber Curtis and Harlow Shapley in 1920 was about what scientific field?
6. The great comet which revisits the solar system approximately every 76 years is named after which British astronomer?
7. The Great Nebula can be found in what constellation?
8. Which of these superclusters contains the "Great Attractor"?
9. Discovered in 2013, which of these "Great Walls" could be as large as 10 billion light years across?
10. Albertus Magnus (Albert the Great) is the patron saint of scientists. What religious order did he belong to?
Source: Author parrotman2006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.