Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where could a coccyx be found?
2. Which of the following is classified as an airship?
3. Vomit, puke, hurl, barf, upchuck, spew. What is the technical medical term for this unfortunate phenomenon?
4. What are the first drops of a mother's breast milk called?
5. The success of the web browser Chrome, released in 2008, led its developer to name subsequent products, such as Chromebook (personal computer) and Chromecast (media player), after it. Which technology company was responsible for these products?
6. If your doctor tells you he wants you to have a blood test to check your Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) what is he monitoring you for?
7. Your ophthalmologist tells you that you have astigmatism in both of your eyes. Remain calm; it is a correctable condition. Where is astigmatism?
8. Auranofin, a chemical listed by the WHO as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, is a chelated complex of what noble metal?
9. Which disease takes its name from a 16th century Latin poem?
10. Which of these numbers is located on its own in the bottom left hand corner of a standard calculator?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.