Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is a scalar quantity?
2. The electromotive force induced in a conductor moving at right angles to a magnetic field does not depend upon
3. In which of the following is a force of friction necessary?
4. The half-life of isotope X is four days and its initial mass is 32mg.
What mass of isotope X will remain after 12 days?
5. What is emitted by the hot metal filament in the cathode ray tube?
6. What is the current in a 5.0 ohm resistor when the potential difference between the ends of the resistor is 2.5 V?
7. Which fuse should be used for a 750 W electric iron connected to a 240 V supply?
8. On what does the quality (timbre) of a sound wave depend?
9. Watt-second can be used as a unit of energy.
10. An electric lamp uses energy at the rate of 48 W on a 12 V supply.
How much charge passes through the lamp in 2.0 seconds?
Source: Author Sohaib
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.