Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. for "discovery of the remarkable rays subsequently named after him"
2. for "his discovery of spontaneous radioactivity"
3. for "his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect"
4. for "the invention and development of the cyclotron"
5. for "the discovery of the Exclusion Principle, also called the Pauli principle"
6. for "his prediction of the existence of mesons on the basis of theoretical work on nuclear forces"
7. for "his contributions and discoveries concerning the classification of elementary particles and their interactions"
8. for "the design of the first electron microscope"
9. for "the detection of the neutrino" and "pioneering experimental contributions to lepton physics"
10. for "the discovery that black hole formation is a robust prediction of the general theory of relativity"
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.