Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the science of sound?
2. What do we call a solid whose arrangement of atoms and molecules has no definite pattern?
3. What is the name of the process that makes an object immersed in fluid rise to the top of a container?
4. What is the name for the unit of optical power of a lens?
5. How is a shadow formed?
6. What is a generic term for the proton and/or the neutron?
7. What is one use of optical technology?
8. What is the name of the law of physics which is demonstrated when a Slinky toy is being used vertically?
9. For what does the acronym LASER stand?
10. Which one of those listed below is not integrated into, or does not make use of, the science of physics?
Source: Author Irishrosy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.