Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In a tubal pregnancy, where does the embryo implant itself?
2. If you want to see the Crab nebula, at which constellation should you point your telescope?
3. In a standard drug test, which seeds can cause false positive results for opium use?
4. Epiphytic and parasitic plants grow on which of the following?
5. What is the atomic number for Hydrogen?
6. 'Sucking the muck' is the common operating room nickname for which of the following procedures?
7. What substances are produced by the endocrine glands?
8. John Glenn was the first man to eat in space. What did he eat?
9. Which of the following words is defined as 'the ability of a liquid to resist flowing'?
10. Laska and Benjy were the first two animals sent to space by the U.S. in 1958. What were they?
Source: Author Jendy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.