Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. About 5000 years ago, Egyptians obtained a powder by heating gypsum (calcium sulphate) in open air fires. This powder was used for cementing blocks of their monuments. Chemically, it is calcium sulphate hemihydrate. What is it more commonly known as?
2. Which of the following is a defect of vision?
3. What is a cathode?
4. Which of these conditions is necessary for combustion to occur?
5. Where was the first atomic bomb exploded by the U.S.A.?
6. The muscle fibers of the heart are specialized at certain parts of the heart to generate electric currents that in turn cause the normal rhythmic heartbeats. Which instrument is it that records these electrical changes during heartbeat?
7. A reflex action is an unconscious and involuntary response of muscles and glands to a stimulus. Which of the following is NOT a reflex action?
8. When I say 'Tom is an alcoholic', which alcohol am I referring to?
9. Which of these is NOT a barrier method to prevent pregnancy?
10. Which of these constellations is not also a zodiac sign?
Source: Author anubhav1990
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.