Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From what is the term cryptocurrency derived?
2. Which method do cryptocurrencies use for financial transactions?
3. Which is NOT a typical way investors store their cryptocurrency wealth?
4. In 2009, which became the first cryptocurrency?
5. What is the best description of a "blockchain"?
6. Bitcoins can be earned by mining. How does a person "mine" for a bitcoin?
7. Which method do cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Etherium use to protect users wanting to conduct a transaction?
8. Which of the choices below is a big challenge with using "blockchain" for crypto transactions?
9. Which is NOT a reason why Cryptocurrencies can be considered risky investments?
10. Often considered the first financial transaction with Bitcoin, What did Laszlo Hanyecz buy with 10,000 Bitcoin in 2010?
Source: Author BigTriviaDawg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.