Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these groups would be least likely to use a polygraph machine?
2. Who controls the polygraph tests?
3. In a polygraph test, why are large straps placed over the witness/suspect's chest?
4. Wires are also involved in polygraph tests. What do they do?
5. The witness/suspect's blood pressure is measured in a polygraph test.
6. The first questions a witness/suspect is asked in a polygraph test are called what?
7. The polygraph is always right.
8. What does the term polygraph literally mean?
9. Who invented the polygraph?
10. Spies have beaten the lie detector.
Source: Author Fangy_Junes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.