Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the start of 2003, who was the only Diamondback that was on the team during their first season?
2. To help with their low scoring offense, the Diamondbacks made a trade with Boston to acquire Shea Hillenbrand. Who did Boston get in the trade?
3. One of the players on the Diamondbacks' opening day roster, led all of the major league players in the decade of the 1990s, with most hits and most doubles. Who was that player?
4. The 2003 Diamondbacks started the season very slowly. When they won their second game their record was 2-5. What pitcher had the first two wins for the Diamondbacks?
5. What Diamondback player gave up his number to Raul Mondesi after he was acquired in a trade?
6. What rookie pitcher was called up from the AAA Tuscon Sidewinders to fill in the closer's role for Matt Mantei when he was placed on the disabled list?
7. Catcher Bobby Hammock was called up from the minor leagues to fill in for Rod Barajas. Which of the following positions did Hammock not play during his short time on the Diamondbacks?
8. July 18, 2003, the Diamondbacks traded Tony Womack. What team did they trade with?
9. Which of the following players was not called up to fill in for injuries?
10. What Diamondback player kept a picture of Albert Einstein in their locker at Bank One Ballpark?
Source: Author bilig
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.