Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What 2 teams did the Diamondbacks have to defeat, to get to the 2001 World Series vs. the New York Yankees?
2. Who scored the winning run in the 2001 World Series?
3. In the expansion draft of 1997, who was the first player that the Diamondbacks selected?
4. How many home runs did Luis Gonzalez hit in the 2001 season?
5. Who hit the only home run in Game 7 of the 2001 World Series?
6. Byung Hyun Kim blew back to back saves in the 2001 World Series vs. the Yankees?
7. What player on the Diamondbacks was the only player to receive a World Series ring before the team won in 2001?
8. What original Diamondback, did the Diamondbacks trade to the Yankees in 2003 to acquire Raul Mondesi?
9. Who was the bench coach for the Diamondbacks in the 2001 season?
10. What Diamondback was named Rookie of the year in 2003 in Baseball America Magazine?
Source: Author kristin767
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.