Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. During the 1985 season, the Blue Jays won their first American League East Pennant. Who did they play and eventually lose to in the American League Championship Series that season?
2. In 1987, who became the first Blue Jay to be named the American League Most Valuable player?
3. In 1997 and again in 1998, which Blue Jay won the Cy Young Award, doing it in style by winning the Triple Crown both years leading the league in wins, stikeouts, and ERA?
4. When the Blue Jays joined the American League in 1977, this was their home ball park until 1989.
5. Who was the first Blue Jay to throw a no-hitter?
6. In 1992, the Blue Jays won their first World Series and Pat Borders was named the World Series MVP. Who was the MVP of the American League Championship series that season?
7. In 1993, the Jays repeated winning their second championship. Who was the MVP of the World Series?
8. In 1993, the Blue Jays had the American Leagues top 3 batting average leaders in the season. Who was not one of them?
9. Who was the first Blue Jay to ever hit four home runs in a game?
10. Which Blue Jay set a team record by becoming the first player to get hit by 3 pitches in a game?
Source: Author mootoe
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.