Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Though Braggo Roth led the league in HRs in 1915 with 7, he hit only 4 as an Indian (following a trade with the White Sox). What man was the first Indian to lead the league in HR, solely as an Indian?
2. What former Indian was the key component, in acquiring Kenny Lofton from the Astros in 1992?
3. Larry Doby originally an infielder, was taught to play center field by what former Indian?
4. Partially due to the unique dimensions of League Park, 9 different Indians led the league in which category 17 times between 1901 and 1946?
5. Which Indian pitched 3 complete game World Series wins?
Source: Author Speaker20
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.